NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies has elected four new directors to its board, and re-elected several returning board members and officers. The elections took place at the NPES 75th Annual Conference, November 15 – 17, in St. Pete Beach, FL.
The following individuals were elected to the NPES board for three-year terms expiring at the 2011 Annual Meeting:
· Michael Aumann, president and CEO, Buhrs America, Inc.
· John Copeland, president and COO, Toyo Ink America, LLC
· Kathleen McHugh, vice president and chief marketing officer, Presstek, Inc.
· Kazuyoshi “Kosh” Miyao, president and COO, Komori America Corp.
“The NPES board focuses on the strategy and direction for the premier association representing graphic communications industry suppliers,” explained Ralph J. Nappi, president of NPES. “The contributions of these new directors, as well as our returning directors, will ensure that NPES serves our industry in an innovative and responsive way for years to come.”
Re-elected to the NPES board were:
· Gary Dolgins, director of sales and marketing, Blanchard Systems, Inc.
· Henry (Hank) A. Brandtjen, III, Brandtjen & Kluge, Inc.
· Patricia Janssen, senior vice president, MacDermid, Inc.
· James Martin, senior vice president, marketing, Heidelberg USA.
Brandtjen, Janssen and Martin were additionally elected to the NPES Executive Committee for 2009. Others appointed to the executive committee include:
· W. Bruce Goodwin, president, Glunz & Jensen
· Jochen Meissner, executive vice president & COO, Goss International
· Christopher Payne, director, strategy & research, Eastman Kodak Graphic Communications Group
· Thomas Saggiomo, past chair of the NPES board of directors, and president, graphic systems, Agfa Corp.
Brandtjen was also re-elected as chairman of the board of directors.
NPES is a U.S. trade association representing more than 500 companies that manufacture and distribute equipment, software and supplies used across the workflow of nearly every printing, publishing and converting process. NPES is a co-sponsor of PRINT® and GRAPH EXPO®—the largest and most comprehensive prepress, printing converting, package printing, binding and finishing, mailing and fulfillment, and offset and digital equipment trade show and conference in the Americas. Complete information about the Association, its programs and its member companies is available online at: www.npes.org, by phone: 703/264-7200 or fax: 703/620-0994.